Manulife Financial (MFC) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manulife Financial (NYSE: MFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Manulife Financial (MFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manulife Investment Management appoints head of high-net-worth strategy for private markets
- Griffon Corp (GFF) Subsidiary Telephonics Corp. Secures Contract for U.S. Navy's MH-60R/S Helicopter Programs from Lockheed Martin RMS (LMT)
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg said working on a short-form audio version of Reels, named 'Soundbites'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!