ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street slips as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) reported Q1 EPS of $1.11, $0.43 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.68 billion.
Jonas Prising, ManpowerGroup Chairman & CEO, said, "Our first quarter results reflect a continuation of the global recovery coupled with a strong execution of our strategic initiatives. Despite increased restrictions in many key markets, we saw improving momentum for all of our brands. The combination of technology investments and our people-first approach is allowing us to confidently manage global uncertainty, deliver locally and collaborate remotely.
We are pleased with the progress made during the first quarter of 2021 and remain confident that our Diversification, Digitization and Innovation initiatives are positioning ManpowerGroup for greater profitable growth in the future.
We anticipate diluted earnings per share in the second quarter will be between $1.36 and $1.44, which includes an estimated favorable currency impact of 10 cents."
ManpowerGroup sees Q2 2021 EPS of $1.36-$1.44, versus the consensus of $1.11.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ManpowerGroup (MAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Playtika Holding (PLTK) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Provides 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Harmony Biosciences (HRMY) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!