MannKind (MNKD) Founder, Former Exec Chair Alfred Mann Passed Away
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mann, 90, recently resigned as Executive Chairman of MannKind.
According to the article, Mann founded 17 companies over his 70 years in business. Fields ranged from aerospace to pharmaceuticals to medical devices.
MannKind was founded in 1991, but become its present form via a merger of three companies.
MannKind CEO Matthew Pfeffer affirmed the death on Thursday.
Shares of MannKind are flat in early trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Pacific Metals (NEWP)Announces Appointment of CEO and Chairman of the Board
- AMTD International (HKIB) Acquires Majority Stake in AMTD Digital, Integrating IDEA's "I" and "D" to Enter into the Metaverse
- Nine Energy Services (NINE) Statement on U.S. District Court Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Short Sales
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!