Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.10; 10.1% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ: LOAN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is a 9.1% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.11.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on July 10, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of July 9, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.1 percent.
Assaf Ran, Chairman of the Board and CEO, stated, “As we deal with the dynamic consequences of the COVID-19 crisis, we feel that $0.10 is the appropriate dividend for the second quarter. At this point our problems seem manageable, but we are prepared in the event that conditions worsen.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tecogen (TGEN) Appoints Chief Financial Officer
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Breakthrough in Chip Wiring Enables Logic Scaling to 3nm and Beyond
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL) Starts Construction On Revolutionary Ship
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Cut, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!