MTS Systems (MTSC) Shareholders Approve Merger with Amphenol (APH)
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MTS Systems Corporation (Nasdaq: MTSC) ("MTS") today announced that, based on the preliminary voting results from a special meeting of shareholders held today, MTS' shareholders have approved the adoption of the previously announced merger agreement relating to the proposed transaction between MTS and Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH) ("Amphenol"), whereby MTS will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amphenol (the "Merger").
After certification by the inspector of elections, the final voting results will be filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") in a Form 8-K, which will also be available at www.sec.gov.
Approval by MTS' shareholders is a condition to the closing of the Merger. The Merger remains subject to other customary closing conditions, including receipt of approvals or clearances under certain antitrust and competition laws and foreign investment laws.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Evercore are serving as MTS' co-financial advisors and Sidley Austin LLP is acting as its legal advisor. Centerview Partners LLC is serving as Amphenol's financial advisor for the transaction and Latham & Watkins LLP is acting as its legal advisor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise (PME) Receives Notification From Nasdaq Related To Delayed Annual Report On Form 10-K
- Retractable Technologies (RVP) Receives Notice of Intent to Extend Government Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!