MTS Systems (MTSC) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!