MSCI (MSCI) Says It Hasn't Received Any Offer or Indication of Interest
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MSCI Inc. (NYSE: MSCI), a leading provider of portfolio construction and risk management tools and services for global investors, today issued the following statement regarding recent media reports:
“We do not normally comment on rumors in the market, but in response to recent media reports regarding third party interest in MSCI, we believe such reports are incorrect. We are not in discussions with any third party, and we have not received any offer or indication of interest. We do not anticipate making any further comment regarding these rumors.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iClick Interactive Asia (ICLK) Receives Preliminary Non-Binding Indicative Proposal to Acquire the Company
- China Oversees Evergrande Accounts to Ensure Housing Gets Built - Bloomberg
- Cloudflare (NET) Stock Down on Downgrade to Perform on Valuation at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!