MP Materials (MP) Prices 6M Share Secondary Offering at $35/Sh by Selling Shareholders
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MP Materials Corp. (NYSE: MP) today announced the pricing of its proposed registered secondary public offering of 6,000,000 shares of common stock by certain existing stockholders of the Company (the “Selling Stockholders”) at a price to the public of $35.00 per share. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock from the Selling Stockholders. MP Materials is not selling any shares and will not receive any proceeds from the proposed offering, which is expected to close on March 26, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Deutsche Bank Securities, and BofA Securities are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. Morgan Stanley and Cowen are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- Hyzon Motors and Partners Launch Collaborative Industry Platform to Advance Hydrogen Ecosystems Worldwide (DCRB)
- Zymergen Inc. (ZY) Prices 16.13M Share Upsized IPO at $31/Sh