MJardin Group, Inc (MJARF) Announces CEO Resignation; Anthony Dutton Appoints as Interim CEO
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
MJardin Group, Inc. (OTCQX: MJARF) a leader in premium curated cannabis production and distribution announces the following executive changes.
Effective immediately, Pat Witcher has resigned as the Company's Chief Executive Officer to pursue other interests. The board of directors (the “Board”) and management of the Company thank Pat for his years of service to MJardin during the Company’s formative years, and the many initiatives he led on behalf of the Company. Pat will remain as a director of MJardin where he will continue to support the Company during its previously announced restructuring process.
The Board has appointed Mr. Anthony Dutton, a current MJardin board member, as interim Chief Executive Officer of the Company while it completes its previously announced Sales and Investment Solicitation Process (the “SISP”).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DigitalBridge Group (DBRG) Announces CFO Transition
- Cosmos Health (COSM) Announces Patent Filing for its Obesity and Weight Management Product
- Newell Brands (NWL) Elects Anthony “Tony” Terry to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!