MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Names Kathryn Coleman And Charles Irving to Board
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MGM Growth Properties LLC (NYSE: MGP) today announced that Kathryn ("Katie") Coleman and Charles ("Chuck") Irving have been appointed to the Company's Board of Directors, effective July 1, 2020. With these appointments, the Company's Board has been expanded from 5 to 7 directors.
Ms. Coleman is a partner at international law firm Hughes Hubbard and Reed LLP and serves in several leadership roles at the firm, including as a long-standing member of the executive committee and co-chair of the firm's corporate reorganization practice. With more than 35 years in practice, Ms. Coleman has handled a wide range of high-stakes matters, including significant litigation, acquisitions and dispositions of distressed businesses, nationwide federal government investigations, and chapter 11 restructurings for major public and private companies.
Mr. Irving is the Founder and President of Davenport Companies, a real estate firm focused on investing in the retail, residential and office sectors and offering strategic real estate advisory work for select clients. Mr. Irving has been actively involved in the real estate industry for over 35 years and has significant experience identifying, acquiring and developing real estate projects in the United States.
Paul Salem, Chairman of MGM Growth Properties said, "We are pleased to welcome Katie and Chuck to our Board of Directors. Chuck will bring decades of valuable leadership experience in the real estate industry to the Board and Katie's strong transactional background will provide the Board with valuable insight in analyzing acquisition opportunities. We are confident their backgrounds will complement the skills of our existing board members and provide new perspectives as we continue to execute on our strategy to further grow our portfolio and return value to our shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoom-Backed Events Platform Cvent to Go Public via $5.3 Billion SPAC Deal
- comScore (SCOR) CFO to Depart
- Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) to Acquire Urea Breath Test for H. pylori from Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDavenport, Dividend, Bankruptcy, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!