MDB Capital's (MDBH) Invizyne Technologies Files for Proposed Nasdaq Listing
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
Invizyne Technologies, Inc., a leading designer of enzyme-based biomanufacturing systems – and a subsidiary of MDB Capital Holdings, LLC, (NASDAQ: MDBH) ("MDB") – today announced it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") for the sale of its common stock in a firm commitment public offering.
The offering shall be for 4,300,000 shares of common stock at a price per share of $4.00, for gross proceeds of $17.2 million. Invizyne has applied to list its common shares on The Nasdaq Stock Market under the ticker symbol "IZTC."
Public Ventures, LLC will be acting as the underwriter and sole book manager for the proposed offering. Digital Offering, LLC will be acting as the qualified independent underwriter. Public Ventures, LLC is a subsidiary of MDB and an affiliate of Invizyne.
In allocating the shares to be sold, Public Ventures, LLC intends to give preference to holders of MDB Class A Shares, after which it will give preference to the other beneficial shareholders of MDB and then of Invizyne. To the extent these foregoing groups do not purchase all the available shares, including the overallotment, then shares will be sold to other persons making an indication for purchase of shares through their respective brokers or dealers.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
A copy of the prospectus related to the offering and included in the registration statement, when available, may be obtained by visiting the SEC website or by emailing Invizyne’s Investor Relations department at [email protected].
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) crashes 40% on going concern doubts; Citi downgrades amid near-term risks
- Cannae Holdings (CNNE) Commences Cash Tender Offer to Purchase Up to $200M in Value of Shares of its Common Stock
- Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) extends date by which the Company has to complete its initial business combination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesMDB Capital, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!