M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. (MBAC) Prices 40M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. (NYSE: MBAC) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 40,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units are expected to commence trading on March 4, 2021 on The New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") under the ticker symbol "MBAC.U". Each unit consists of one share of Class A common stock and one-third of one warrant, each whole warrant entitling the holder to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the shares of Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be traded on the NYSE under the symbols "MBAC" and "MBAC WS," respectively. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade. The offering is expected to close on March 8, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The underwriter has been granted a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 6,000,000 units offered by the Company to cover over-allotments, if any.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 3, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWater Technology (SKYT) Prices 6.96M Share Upsized IPO at $14/Sh
- Nasdaq Reports First Quarter 2021 Results; Delivers 21% Increase in Revenue Compared to Prior Year
- Infobird Co., Ltd (IFBD) Prices 6.25M Share IPO at $4/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!