LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Shares Flat Despite Overnight Chemical Leak at La Porte Facility
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE: LYB) shares are flat despite reports overnight that 2 are dead and 30 hospitalized after a chemical leak at the LyondellBasell facility in La Porte, TX.
The Chemical Safety Board is deploying a team to the LyondellBasell incident site.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) at Overweight
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) JV CoSara Receives Clearance from Indian FDA for Chikungunya and Dengue Tests
- Pfizer (PFE) Chairman and CEO Dr. Albert Bourla Issues Open Letter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!