Lyft (LYFT) and Rokt Partner to Offer Riders More Relevant Experiences
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Rokt, the leading ecommerce technology company using machine learning to make transactions more relevant to each shopper, today announced that it has partnered with Lyft, Inc. (Nasdaq :LYFT) to offer a more personally relevant experience to riders in the US and
"Rokt and Lyft share a customer-first approach and an unwavering commitment to adding value to the digital experience," said
"Through Lyft Media, we'll communicate with our riders in a thoughtful way that improves their overall experience," said
Rokt enables companies to tap additional revenues, acquire advertising customers at scale and deepen relationships with their existing ones by using machine learning to present highly relevant offers to each shopper in the final stages of an ecommerce transaction, when they are most likely to convert.
Rokt's exclusive, closed marketplace is backed by intelligence powered by billions of annual transactions across hundreds of leading ecommerce businesses. The technology enables brands to create a seamless customer experience while controlling the types of offers eligible to be displayed to their customers. Businesses partnering with Rokt have been able to unlock incremental profitability of more than
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eco Modular to Go Public Through Merger with Zalatoris II Acquisition Corp. (ZLS)
- Altisource Asset Management (AAMC) Announces Departure of COO and Interim CEO Danya Sawyer
- Laredo Oil, Inc. Announces Discovery of Free Oil in Connection with Agreement with Texakoma Exploration and Production
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesHulu, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!