Lucid Group (LCID) and Rivian Automotive (RIVN) Added to CIBC Atlas Clean Energy Select Index
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CIBC today announced that the CIBC Atlas Clean Energy Select Index rebalance following the close of business on March 18, 2022 will result in the subsequent changes:
Constituents to be added:
- Lucid Group Inc. (Ticker: LCID)
- Rivian Automotive, Inc. (Ticker: RIVN)
- Archaea Energy Inc. (Ticker: LFG)
- Hyliion Holdings Corp. (Ticker: HYLN)
- Fluence Energy, Inc. (Ticker: FLNC)
- Livent Corporation (Ticker: LTHM)
- Enviva Inc. (Ticker: EVA)
Constituents to be removed:
- Romeo Power, Inc. (Ticker: RMO)
- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (Ticker: EOSE)
- Arcimoto, Inc. (Ticker: FUV)
Constituent additions to and deletions from the Index do not reflect an opinion by CIBC Private Wealth, US on the investment merits of the respective securities. For further information, please contact CIBC Private Wealth, US at 720.221.5000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quad/Graphics (QUAD) Added to Russell 2000 Index
- Salient Midstream & MLP Fund (SMM) Announces Planned Reorganization
- Lucid Group (LCID) Opens First Retail Location in the Pacific Northwest at University Village in Seattle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesCIBC, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!