Lucid Diagnostics Inc (LUCD) Files $125M Mixed Shelf
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lucid Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ: LUCD) has filed $125,000,000 mixed shelf of:
COMMON STOCK, PREFERRED STOCK, DEBT SECURITIES, WARRANTS AND UNITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CureVac N.V. (CVAC) Appoints Myriam Mendila as New Chief Development Officer
- Ocugen (OCGN) Appoints Quan A. Vu as Chief Business Officer
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Acquires Paragon Tank Truck for $40M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!