Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 8, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 24, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 23, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Announces Public Offering Of 10.1M Common Shares
- KKR Real Estate Finance Trust (KREF) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!