Longtop Financial Technologies Limited (LFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Longtop Financial Technologies Limited (NYSE: LFT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.11, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09.
- Distributable earnings for the quarter was $2.84 million, or $0.11 per share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Longtop Financial Technologies Limited (LFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- Bowman Consulting Group Ltd. (BWMN) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!