Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
As part of the company's capital allocation strategy, the Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) board of directors has authorized an increase in its quarterly dividend and share repurchase authority. The board declared a fourth quarter 2021 dividend of $2.80 per share, representing an increase of $0.20 per share over last quarter. The dividend is payable on Dec. 27, 2021, to holders of record as of the close of business on Dec. 1, 2021.
Additionally, the company's board has authorized the purchase of up to an additional $5 billion of Lockheed Martin common stock under its share repurchase program. With this increase, total authorization for future repurchases under the share repurchase program is approximately $6 billion. The number of shares purchased and the timing of purchases are at the discretion of management and subject to compliance with applicable law and regulation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves New $500 Million Buyback
- Yum China (YUMC) Announces HK Disclosure in Relation to a Possible Quarterly Dividend
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!