Local Corp. (LOCM) Files Voluntary Petition Under Chapter 11
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb over 4% ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
On June 23, 2015, Local Corp. (NASDAQ: LOCM) filed a voluntary petition in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (the “Bankruptcy Court”) for reorganization relief (“Reorganization”) under Chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Code, U.S.C. §§ 101 et seq., as amended (the “Bankruptcy Code”). A creditors’ committee has not yet been appointed in this case by the United States Trustee. The Debtor will continue to operate its business and manage its properties as debtor in possession under the jurisdiction of the Bankruptcy Court and in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Bankruptcy Code and orders of the Bankruptcy Court.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voltus is Combining with Broadscale Acquisition Corp. (SCLE) - DJ
- Array Technologies Inc. (ARRY) Prices Upsized $375M Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Announces Appointment of Jeb Ledell as Chief Operating Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!