Live Ventures (LIVE) Denies All SEC Allegations and Will Vigorously Defend Itself in Court
- Wall Street falls as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Live Ventures Incorporated (Nasdaq: LIVE), a diversified holding company, announced that after a nearly four-year investigation, the SEC has filed charges against the company. The company categorically denies all charges and will vigorously defend itself.
The company asserts that the SEC’s pursuit of this matter will not result in any benefit to investors and instead will only serve as a distraction from core business.
Live Ventures has enlisted the representation of highly experienced and respected attorney John Hueston of the law firm Hueston Hennigan. Mr. Hueston’s biography can be found here: https://www.hueston.com/attorney/john-c-hueston/.
The company looks forward to its day in court and vindication at trial.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Two Individuals for Wash Trading Scheme Involving Options of "Meme Stocks"
- Manchester (MANU) Files Shelf Registration Statement
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!