Live Ventures (LIVE) Appoints Eric Althofer as COO
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Live Ventures Incorporated (NASDAQ: LIVE), a diversified holding company, announced that, effective April 10, 2021, Eric Althofer joined the company as Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director for Corporate Finance.
Mr. Althofer, 38, brings to his new responsibilities more than a decade of experience in capital markets and M&A transactions. As part of the company’s continued investment and growth through acquisitions, he will also oversee the Live Ventures finance department, where his track record of analyzing transactions will be leveraged.
Jon Isaac, Chief Executive Officer of Live Ventures, welcomed Althofer to the leadership team: “I’m delighted that Eric has joined Live Ventures. He is uniquely qualified for the role and will be a valuable contributor to implementing our strategic vision. On a personal note, we actually met on opposite sides of a business negotiation. I was so impressed with Eric's acuity and talent that I later spoke with him about a role with us.”
Althofer most recently served as a director of Capitala Investment Advisors, joining the firm in 2014. His primary responsibilities included transaction screening, structuring and due diligence execution. Prior to joining Capitala, Mr. Althofer spent more than three years in investment banking with Jefferies LLC, working on more than twenty-five M&A, debt and equity transactions for consumer and retail companies.
Upon his appointment Althofer said, “I am excited to join the Live Ventures team and look forward to growing the company through its proven strategy of acquiring profitable middle market companies.”
Earlier in his career, Mr. Althofer served for four years as a strategy and operations consultant with Deloitte Consulting where he primarily focused on the healthcare and financial services industries. Althofer graduated cum laude from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in Economics and received his M.B.A., with distinction, from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business with emphasis in Finance and Accounting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morningstar (MORN) Announces Doniel Sutton to Board
- Bio-key International, Inc. (BKYI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for Investigational Gene Therapy for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!