Lipocine (LPCN) Announces Publication in Journal of Endocrinological Investigation Highlighting the Potential of LPCN 1144 in the Treatment of NASH and Hepatic Fibrosis
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lipocine Inc. (NASDAQ: LPCN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on metabolic and endocrine disorders, today announced the publication of preclinical results supporting the therapeutic potential of LPCN 1144 in the treatment of and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis ("NASH") and hepatic fibrosis. The results were featured in a paper entitled "Treatment Potential of LPCN 1144 on Liver Health and Metabolic Regulation in a Non–Genomic, High Fat Diet Induced NASH Rabbit Model" (Comeglio et al), published in the Journal of Endocrinological Investigation (https://doi.org/10.1007/s40618-021-01522-7).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) Begins Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Topical Roflumilast Cream (ARQ-151)
- Replimune (REPL) to Present New Biomarker & Pre-clinical Data for Lead Oncolytic Immunotherapy Programs
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat