Linx (LINX) in final negotiations aiming at possible business combination with StoneCo (STNE)
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Linx S.A. (NYSE: LINX), a public limited company with headquarters in the City of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, at Aveni da Doutora Ruth Cardoso, nº 7221, Cj 701, Bl A, Ed. Birmann 21, sala 1, Pinheiros, CE P 05425-902 ("Company"), in compliance with the provisions of the Securities an d Exchange Commission Instruction - CVM No. 358, of January 3, 2002, here by informs its shareholders and the market in general that it is in final negotiations aiming at a possible business combination with StoneCo Ltd., through its Brazilian subsidiary STNE Participações S.A. At the moment, there is no binding agreement executed by the Company regarding this transaction, and, therefore, there is no certainty that a potential operation will be completed. The Company will keep the market and its shareholders informed of any developments in the negotiations, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
São Paulo, August 11, 2020. LINX S.A. Ramatis Rodrigues Investors Relationship Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Eton Pharmaceuticals (ETON) Announces FDA Approval of Rezipres
- Avalon GloboCare (AVCO) Announces Execution of Purchase Agreement for Acquisition of SenlangBio in All Stock Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!