Lightbridge (LTBR) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.33
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lightbridge (NASDAQ: LTBR) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.33), versus ($0.74) reported last year.
“The scope of this project, working in collaboration with the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) in Richland, WA, is to demonstrate Lightbridge’s nuclear fuel casting process using depleted uranium, a key step in the manufacture of our nuclear fuel.
“In addition, earlier today we announced the successful demonstration of the manufacturing process for three-lobe, six-foot rods using surrogate materials. This demonstration of Lightbridge’s proprietary manufacturing process uses an internally developed and patented high-temperature coextrusion process for commercial-scale small modular reactors now in development and licensing.
“We also received two key patents in the first quarter from the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the Korean Intellectual Property Office related to the design and manufacture process of Lightbridge Fuel™ rods and assemblies. Importantly, we will demonstrate a critical portion of our patented manufacturing process within our second GAIN voucher project at PNNL.
“We’ve started this year off with good traction and are exploring partnerships and other business development opportunities. Today, nuclear energy is growing in recognition as a sustainable energy source. The European Commission recently announced that it would include nuclear power in the EU’s sustainable taxonomy, which allows investments in nuclear to be provided the same tax and regulatory benefits as other “green” technologies. We believe this will allow Lightbridge to take advantage of the growing number of projects in advanced nuclear, from both the private and public sectors, with greater investment from environmentally sustainable investors,” concluded Mr. Grae.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lightbridge (LTBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group (HOME) Stockholders, Says H&F's Offer Undervalues Company
- RumbleOn Inc. (RMBL) Appoints Peter Levy, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!