LifeLock (LOCK) Acquires Assets of BitYota for $12.5M
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
On August, 21, 2015, LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) acquired certain assets (the Acquisition) of BitYota, Inc., a Delaware corporation (BitYota), for a purchase price of approximately $12.5 million to BitYota shareholders, subject to a customary escrow fund for indemnification obligations. These include BitYota's data management platform and a team of product and development data experts who have extensive expertise in large scale data processing. The team will focus on developing new data-based products for our consumers. For the year ended December 31, 2014, BitYota would have contributed less than 0.1% to our revenue.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F-Star Therapeutics (FSTX), invoX Pharma continue working together in active discussions with CFIUS
- Western Digital (WDC) gains on report deal imminent
- Juul in Discussions on Potential Sale, Investment or Distribution Deal - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!