LifeLock (LOCK) Acquires Assets of BitYota for $12.5M
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain in nearly 12 years in April
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
On August, 21, 2015, LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) acquired certain assets (the Acquisition) of BitYota, Inc., a Delaware corporation (BitYota), for a purchase price of approximately $12.5 million to BitYota shareholders, subject to a customary escrow fund for indemnification obligations. These include BitYota's data management platform and a team of product and development data experts who have extensive expertise in large scale data processing. The team will focus on developing new data-based products for our consumers. For the year ended December 31, 2014, BitYota would have contributed less than 0.1% to our revenue.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globant (GLOB) Acquires The European Digital Marketing Consultancy Firm HABITANT
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Agrees to Acquire UDG Healthcare for ~$3.7B
- Biogen (BIIB) Announces Exercise of Option to Acquire the Investigational Drug TMS-007 for Acute Ischemic Stroke Based on Positive Phase 2a Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!