LifeLock (LOCK) Acquires Assets of BitYota for $12.5M
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
On August, 21, 2015, LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) acquired certain assets (the Acquisition) of BitYota, Inc., a Delaware corporation (BitYota), for a purchase price of approximately $12.5 million to BitYota shareholders, subject to a customary escrow fund for indemnification obligations. These include BitYota's data management platform and a team of product and development data experts who have extensive expertise in large scale data processing. The team will focus on developing new data-based products for our consumers. For the year ended December 31, 2014, BitYota would have contributed less than 0.1% to our revenue.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- dMY Technology Group, Inc. III (DMYI) Stockholders Approve Business Combination with IonQ
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Appoints JoAnne A. Epps to Board of Directors
- Perma-Pipe International (PPIH) Announces Contract Awards of $5.0 Million in Egypt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!