Life Storage (LSI) Declares $0.74 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Life Storage (NYSE: LSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.74 per share, or $2.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 14, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Life Storage (LSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Novocure (NVCR) Reports Update on Phase 3 Pivotal LUNAR Trial of Tumor Treating Fields in NSCLC
- STAG Industrial (STAG) Declares $0.120833 Monthly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!