Life Storage (LSI) Declares $0.74 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Life Storage (NYSE: LSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.74 per share, or $2.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 14, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Life Storage (LSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!