Li Auto Inc. (LI) delivered 2,300 Li ONEs in February
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Li Auto Inc. (“Li Auto” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: LI), an innovator in China’s new energy vehicle market, today announced that the Company delivered 2,300 Li ONEs in February 2021, representing a 755.0% year-over-year increase, which took cumulative Li ONE deliveries to 41,276.
“Our February deliveries were affected by seasonal factors related to the Chinese New Year holiday, as well as the localized COVID-19 outbreaks in northern China,” said Yanan Shen, co-founder and president of Li Auto. “With the continuous expansion of our direct sales and servicing network, and the effective control of the pandemic in China, we are confident of our growth momentum going forward.”
As of February 28, 2021, the Company had 60 retail stores covering 47 cities, and 125 servicing centers and Li Auto-authorized body and paint shops operating in 90 cities. Looking ahead, the Company plans to accelerate the expansion of its direct sales and servicing network in order to cater to increasing user demand, and in preparation for new model launches in 2022 and beyond.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pulmatrix (PULM) to Regain Full Rights to PUR1800 and Narrow Spectrum Kinase Inhibitor Portfolio
- Precision BioSciences (DTIL) Announces Stanley R. Frankel, M.D. to Board
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) Begins Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Topical Roflumilast Cream (ARQ-151)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!