Li Auto Inc. (LI) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Delivers 17,575 Vehicles; Guides Q3 Deliveries of 25-26K Vehicles
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.07), RMB0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of (RMB0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB5.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB4.41 billion.
Company delivered 17,575 vehicles in Q2.
For Q3, Li Auto guides deliveries to be between 25,000 and 26,000 vehicles, and total revenues to be between RMB6.98 billion (US$1.08 billion) and RMB7.25 billion (US$1.12 billion).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Li Auto Inc. (LI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker posts earnings beat, but narrows annual forecast
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Updates Guidance
- Beyond, Inc. (BYON) names Allison Abraham and Marcus Lemonis as Co-Chairs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!