Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall St subdued at open with Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 10, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Level One Bancorp (LEVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Park Aerospace (PKE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!