Lennar Corp. (LEN) Announces Up to $1B Share Buyback
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN and LEN.B), one of the nation's leading homebuilders, announced that its Board of Directors increased the authorization for the Company to repurchase its own shares from time to time by up to the lesser of $1 billion in purchase price, or 25 million in shares, of the Company's outstanding Class A or Class B common stock. The repurchase authorization has no expiration date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Announces $2B Share Buyback
- Hertz Announces $2.0 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- STMicroelectronics Announces Status of Common Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!