LendingClub (LC) Tops Q3 EPS by 20c, Revenues Beat
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.25), $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.91 million.
Commenting on the quarter, LendingClub CEO Scott Sanborn said, "While there is uncertainty about the economic outlook in the near-term, we are managing LendingClub for long term success and the actions we are taking to strengthen our business post-COVID are bearing fruit. Our loans are performing well, investor confidence is returning, we have improved cost efficiency, and have built a substantial amount of liquidity as we work towards completing the acquisition of Radius, which remains our top strategic priority."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GAN Limited (GAN) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- ExOne (XONE) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Miss
- Spark Networks, Inc. (LOV) Misses Q1 EPS by $2.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!