LendingClub (LC) Tops Q3 EPS by 20c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500 set to open higher ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.25), $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.91 million.
Commenting on the quarter, LendingClub CEO Scott Sanborn said, "While there is uncertainty about the economic outlook in the near-term, we are managing LendingClub for long term success and the actions we are taking to strengthen our business post-COVID are bearing fruit. Our loans are performing well, investor confidence is returning, we have improved cost efficiency, and have built a substantial amount of liquidity as we work towards completing the acquisition of Radius, which remains our top strategic priority."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Announces Exclusive Negotiations Regarding a Potential Acquisition of Voluntis to Expand in Digital Therapeutics
- Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) Announces The Appointment Of Kenneth Knight To Its Board Of Directors
- 3D Systems (DDD) and CollPlant (CLGN) Enter Co-development Agreement to Deliver Bioprinted Solutions for Improved Breast Reconstruction Treatments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!