Leggett & Platt (LEG) Declares $.40 Quarterly Dividend, 3% Yield; Appoints Mary Campbell to Board
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 13, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 12, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
New Board Member
In addition, Leggett & Platt announced the election of Mary Campbell to its Board of Directors effective immediately. Ms. Campbell, 52, serves as Chief Merchandising Officer of Qurate Retail Group and Chief Commerce Officer of QVC U.S. Qurate Retail Group is comprised of eight leading retail brands including QVC, HSN and Zulily and is the leader in video commerce, a top-10 ecommerce retailer, and a leader in mobile and social commerce. In her 20 years at QVC/Qurate Retail Group, Ms. Campbell has held various executive positions including Chief Merchandising and Interactive Officer, Chief Interactive Experience Officer, and Senior Vice President, Commerce Platforms.
Ms. Campbell currently serves as a director of the Accessories Council, a not-for-profit, international trade organization. Ms. Campbell holds a bachelor's degree in Psychology from Central Connecticut State University.
"Mary brings extensive knowledge in consumer insight, consumer-driven product innovation, and direct to consumer fulfillment and distribution across multi-billion dollar businesses," said Ted Enloe, Board Chair. "We are very pleased to have her join our Board."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leggett & Platt (LEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Poly (POLY) Appoints Warren Schlichting as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Brookline Bancorp (BRKL) Announces Perrault Named Chairman and CEO; Michael McCurdy and Carl Carlson Advance to Become Co-Presidents
- PRA Group (PRAA) Appoints Peggy Turner to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!