Lead Edge Growth Opportunities Ltd. (LEGA) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lead Edge Growth Opportunities, Ltd (NASDAQ: LEGA), a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of entering into a combination with one or more businesses, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 30,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on The Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and will trade under the ticker symbol “LEGAU” beginning on March 23, 2021. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share of the Company and one-fourth of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one Class A ordinary share of the Company at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols “LEGA” and “LEGAW,” respectively. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade. The offering is expected to close on March 25, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company, which will be led by its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell H. Green, will pursue opportunities with high-quality software, Internet and technology-enabled companies. The Company’s sponsor is an affiliate of Lead Edge Capital Management, LLC, a growth equity investment firm based in New York, New York and Santa Barbara, California.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are serving as joint book-running managers for this offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,500,000 units to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chamath Palihapitiya May Have Tried to De-Stabilize Robinhood With GameStop (GME) Trades - Einhorn
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- Agilon Health Inc. (AGL) IPO Opens 23% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!