Lazydays Holdings, Inc (LAZY) Reports Acquisition of Chilhowee RV Center
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lazydays Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAZY) has signed an agreement to acquire Chilhowee RV Center. Located just outside Knoxville, Tennessee, Chilhowee RV Center has been in business and under the same family ownership for over 53 years. The dealership is a short drive from the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited National Park in America with over 11 million annual visitors. Chilhowee RV Center has a wide selection of outstanding RV brands including Airstream, Winnebago, Forest River and Thor. The acquisition of Chilhowee RV Center is expected to be finalized in 30 to 60 days.
"We are extremely pleased to announce the acquisition of Chilhowee RV Center as we continue to execute our geographic expansion strategy," stated William P. Murnane, Chairman and CEO of Lazydays. "We are honored and humbled that Leland and Fred Waggoner have chosen Lazydays to shepherd their longtime family business into the future. Leland and Fred have built an outstanding team that is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and is a perfect fit for Lazydays. We are thrilled to have Chilhowee RV Center become part of the Lazydays' family of dealerships."
Lazydays currently operates eleven dealerships in Florida (2), Colorado (2), Arizona (2), Minnesota (1), Tennessee (2), and Indiana (2); and operates a dedicated Service Center location near Houston, Texas. It recently announced its intent to add a second dealership location in Minnesota and acquire Sprad's RV in Reno, Nevada.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lemonade (LMND) Adds Irina Novoselsky and Silvija Martincevic to Board
- Valmont Industries (VMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Outlook Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Mid-Point View Below Consensus
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) Names Jill D. Smith to Board