Lazard Ltd. (LAZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lazard Ltd. (NYSE: LAZ) reported Q4 EPS of $1.66, $0.69 better than the analyst estimate of $0.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $849 million versus the consensus estimate of $686.22 million.
- For the fourth quarter of 2020, net income, as adjusted, was $192 million, or $1.66 per share (diluted), a quarterly record.
- On a U.S. GAAP basis, net income for the fourth quarter was $190 million, or $1.64 per share (diluted).
- Record quarterly operating revenue of $849 million
- Record Financial Advisory quarterly operating revenue of $509 million
- Record year-end assets under management of $259 billion
“Our record quarterly results capped a remarkable year for Lazard. Our people overcame one of the most challenging environments in modern history to serve our clients with outstanding financial advice and solutions,” said Kenneth M. Jacobs, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lazard. “We enter 2021 with momentum across our businesses globally and growth opportunities in which we continue to invest.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lazard Ltd. (LAZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Rogers Communications (RCI) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.77 on Revenues of Cdn$3.49B
- Bok Financial Corp (BOKF) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesLazard, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!