Lazard Ltd. (LAZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c, Revenues Beat
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lazard Ltd. (NYSE: LAZ) reported Q4 EPS of $1.66, $0.69 better than the analyst estimate of $0.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $849 million versus the consensus estimate of $686.22 million.
- For the fourth quarter of 2020, net income, as adjusted, was $192 million, or $1.66 per share (diluted), a quarterly record.
- On a U.S. GAAP basis, net income for the fourth quarter was $190 million, or $1.64 per share (diluted).
- Record quarterly operating revenue of $849 million
- Record Financial Advisory quarterly operating revenue of $509 million
- Record year-end assets under management of $259 billion
“Our record quarterly results capped a remarkable year for Lazard. Our people overcame one of the most challenging environments in modern history to serve our clients with outstanding financial advice and solutions,” said Kenneth M. Jacobs, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lazard. “We enter 2021 with momentum across our businesses globally and growth opportunities in which we continue to invest.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lazard Ltd. (LAZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Announces Strategic Merger with Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI)
- Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesLazard, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!