Lazard Growth Acquisition Corp. I (LGACU) Announces Proposed 50M Unit IPO
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lazard Growth Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ: LGACU) today announced that it publicly filed a registration statement on Form S-1 (the “Registration Statement”) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to a proposed initial public offering of 50,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit, each unit consisting of one Class A ordinary share and one-third of one redeemable warrant. The Company has applied to list the units on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “LGACU”. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The Company is a newly organized blank check company, incorporated as a Cayman Islands exempted company for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company believes the growth-oriented subsectors of the healthcare, technology, energy transition, financial and consumer sectors present particularly attractive investment opportunities, although it will not be limited to a particular industry or geographic region in its identification and acquisition of a target company.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the proposed offering, and Lazard Frères & Co. LLC is acting as financial advisor to the Company.
The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus, which forms a part of the Registration Statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise (PME) Receives Notification From Nasdaq Related To Delayed Annual Report On Form 10-K
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering by its U.S. Mortgage Insurance Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Lazard, S1, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!