Lazard Growth Acquisition Corp. I (LGAC) Prices 50M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lazard Growth Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ: LGAC) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 50,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “LGACU” beginning February 10, 2021. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share and one-fifth of one redeemable warrant, with each whole warrant exercisable for one Class A ordinary share at a price of $11.50 per share, subject to adjustment. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols “LGAC” and “LGACW”, respectively. The offering is expected to close on February 12, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company is a newly organized blank check company, incorporated as a Cayman Islands exempted company for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company believes the growth-oriented subsectors of the healthcare, technology, energy transition, financial and consumer sectors present particularly attractive investment opportunities, although it will not be limited to a particular industry or geographic region in its identification and acquisition of a target company.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering, and Lazard Frères & Co. LLC is acting as financial advisor to the Company. The Company has granted Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 7,500,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The Registration Statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on February 9, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartRent To Go Public in $2.2 Billion Merger with Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp. I (FWAA)
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Announces Preliminary First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- UPDATE: NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) on Watch on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Lazard, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!