Laris Media Acquisition Corp (LRISU) Files 25M Units IPO at $10/unit
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Laris Media Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: LRISU) files 25,000,000 units IPO at $10 per unit. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share and one-third of one redeemable warrant.
Laris Media Acquisition Corp is a newly incorporated blank check company, incorporated as a Cayman Islands exempted company for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses or assets.
Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse will serve as underwriters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lucid Motors (LCID) Begins Trading on Nasdaq with Strong Showing
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Announces Normerica Acquisition
- Aspire Global Inc (ASPG) Announces 15M Share IPO at $7-$9/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!