Landos Biopharma (LABP) Prices 6.25M Share IPO at $16/Sh
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Landos Biopharma (NASDAQ: LABP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of therapeutics for patients with autoimmune diseases, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,250,000 shares of common stock at the public offering price of $16.00 per share, for total gross proceeds of $100 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by Landos Biopharma. All of the shares of the common stock are being offered by Landos Biopharma.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on February 4, 2021 under the trading symbol of “LABP.” The offering is expected to close on February 8, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Landos Biopharma has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 937,500 shares of its common stock at the initial public offering price less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
J.P. Morgan, Jefferies and SVB Leerink are acting as joint book-running mangers for the offering. Raymond James is acting as lead manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the securities being sold in the offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 3, 2021. This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- hear.com Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- Grace & Co. (GRA) Licenses UNIPOL PP Process Technology to Sinochem Hongrun Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!