Laird Superfood, Inc. (LSF) Confirms Receipt of Unsolicited Offer for $3 Per Share
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Laird Superfood, Inc. (NYSE American: LSF) (“Laird Superfood” or “Company”) today confirmed that it has received an unsolicited offer from EF Hutton SPV I LLC to acquire all of the Company’s outstanding common stock for $3.00 per share in cash.
The Laird Superfood Board of Directors will carefully review the proposal and determine the course of action that it believes is in the best interests of the Company and all Laird Superfood shareholders. Laird Superfood shareholders do not need to take any action at this time.
Laird Superfood does not intend to further comment publicly on these matters unless it determines it is in the best interest of shareholders to do so.
About Laird Superfood
Laird Superfood, Inc. creates award-winning, plant-based superfood products that are both delicious and functional. The Company's products are designed to enhance your daily ritual and keep consumers fueled naturally throughout the day. The Company was co-founded in 2015 by the world's most prolific big-wave surfer, Laird Hamilton. Laird Superfood's offerings are environmentally conscientious, responsibly tested and made with real ingredients. Shop all products online at lairdsuperfood.com and join the Laird Superfood community on social media for the latest news and daily doses of inspiration.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Acquire Outreach Lab Services Business of Summa Health
- Genius Group (GNS) Acquires Revealed Films
- TLG Acquisition One Corp. (TLGA) Announces Ongoing Search for Business Combination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!