La Jolla Pharmaceutical (LJPC) Announces $10M Share Repurchase Plan
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (Nasdaq: LJPC) today announced that it will commence a share repurchase plan for up to $10 million of the Company’s common stock. Repurchases may be made from time to time at the Company’s discretion. The plan has no time limit and can be discontinued at any time. There can be no assurance as to the timing or number of shares of any repurchases.
“The decision to repurchase shares reflects our confidence in our team and the ability to execute against our strategic initiatives for growth, which is supported by the strength of our balance sheet,” said Larry Edwards, President and Chief Executive Officer of La Jolla.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) Announces Up to EUR 1B Share Buyback
- RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) Announces CEO Transition, Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Nuvve Holding (NVVE) Appoints Rashida La Lande to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!