La Jolla Pharmaceutical (LJPC) Announces $10M Share Repurchase Plan
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (Nasdaq: LJPC) today announced that it will commence a share repurchase plan for up to $10 million of the Company’s common stock. Repurchases may be made from time to time at the Company’s discretion. The plan has no time limit and can be discontinued at any time. There can be no assurance as to the timing or number of shares of any repurchases.
“The decision to repurchase shares reflects our confidence in our team and the ability to execute against our strategic initiatives for growth, which is supported by the strength of our balance sheet,” said Larry Edwards, President and Chief Executive Officer of La Jolla.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Increases Share Buyback by $175M, Hikes Quarterly Dividend to $0.37
- QCR Holdings (QCRH) Renews 1.5M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!