LQR House (LQR) Announces March 1 Distribution Date for 50% Dividend
- Equities close slightly lower as focus shifts to data
- Zoom Video Communications guidance tops estimates following Q4 results beat
- Corporate profitability set to weaken - JPMorgan
- Global equities index sluggish with inflation in focus, oil climbs
- Nancy Pelosi buys Palo Alto Networks (PANW) call options, shares pop
LQR House Inc. (NASDAQ: LQR), a niche ecommerce platform specializing in the spirits and beverage industry, is pleased to announce the payment date for its 50% stock dividend. This significant milestone will see stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 12, 2024 ("Record Date Stockholder") receiving the dividend on March 1, 2024. Since the stock dividend will be in excess of 25% of the LQR House stock value the stock dividend ex-dividend date is March 4, 2024 (the business day after the stock dividend distribution date) and any Record Date Stockholder who sells its shares on or before March 4, 2024, will not receive the stock dividend.
LQR House shareholders are advised that no action is required on their part to facilitate the distribution of the stock dividend and for more information on which LQR House stockholders are entitled to receive the stock dividend see https://www.investor.gov/introduction-investing/investing-basics/glossary/ex-dividend-dates-when-are-you-entitled-stock-and which is posted on Investor.gov, an official website of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sean Dollinger, CEO of LQR House, commented, "As we stated previously, LQR House intends to uphold its promises and consistently deliver on its commitments. We believe that this stock dividend shows our gratitude for the ongoing support from our stockholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess Corp. (HES) Declines 4% After Filing 10-K with SEC
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for Biktarvy
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Prices $750M Guaranteed Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!