LP Building Solutions (LPX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $0.16; 1.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LP Building Solutions (NYSE: LPX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 10.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.145.
The dividend will be payable on March 8, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on LP Building Solutions (LPX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) increases dividend, announces new buyback program
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- ElectraMeccanica (SOLO) Appoints EV Industry Trailblazer Kevin Pavlov as Chief Operating Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!