LENSAR, Inc. (LNSR) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.78 on Revenues of $8.28M
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LENSAR, Inc. (NASDAQ: LNSR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.78), versus ($2.31) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.28 million, versus $8.46 million reported last year.
“2020 was a transformative year for LENSAR,” said Nick Curtis, Chief Executive Officer of LENSAR. “Despite the unprecedented environment due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to successfully complete a spin-off from our former parent, PDL BioPharma, Inc. (“PDL”), grow our installed base of LENSAR laser systems roughly 10% (to approximately 225 systems) and increase our share of the global FLACS market, providing clear evidence of LENSAR’s technology leadership in FLACS. According to recently published Market Scope data, procedure utilization on our systems continued to far exceed the rest of the industry, with an average of 430 procedures performed on each LENSAR Laser System, compared to an average of 232 procedures performed on competing systems during 2020.”
“Although 2020 presented a number of operational challenges, we were encouraged by the trends in the second half of the year, particularly the procedure activity in the U.S. and Europe, which rebounded significantly from the first half of the year and surpassed second half 2019 levels. We remain steadfast in our belief that our next generation system, ALLY, will be a disruptive technology with the ability to drive improved outcomes and experience for patients and will provide improved efficiencies and financial benefit to a surgeon’s practice. We remain on track to submit an application for 510(k) clearance to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) by the end of the first quarter of 2022, and if cleared, a commercial launch later in 2022.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LENSAR, Inc. (LNSR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Moderna (MRNA) Announces New Supply Agreement with Israel for 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!