LDH Growth Corp I (LDHA) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LDH Growth Corp I (NASDAQ: LDHA) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 20,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) in the United States and trade under the ticker symbol “LDHA.U” beginning on March 19, 2021.
Each unit offered for sale consists of 1 share of the Company’s Class A common stock and one-fifth of a redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share of the Company’s Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq under the symbols “LDHA” and “LDHA.W”, respectively. The offering is expected to close on March 23, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Citigroup and J.P. Morgan are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- Blade Secures Up to 20 BETA Technologies Electric Vertical Aircraft for Delivery in 2024 (EXPC)
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!