LAVA Therapeutics B.V. (LVTX) Prices 6.7M Share IPO at $15/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAVA Therapeutics B.V. (NASDAQ: LVTX), a biotechnology company focused on applying its expertise in bispecific gamma-delta T cell engagers to transform cancer therapy, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,700,000 common shares at a public offering price of $15.00 per share. In addition, LAVA has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,005,000 common shares at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. All of the shares are being offered by LAVA. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on March 25, 2021 under the ticker symbol “LVTX.”
Gross proceeds of the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by LAVA, are expected to be $100.5 million. The offering is expected to close on March 29, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan, Jefferies and SVB Leerink are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Kempen & Co is acting as lead manager for the offering.
The registration statement relating to these securities became effective on March 24, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biomea Fusion (BMEA) IPO Opens 15% Higher
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- Diversey Announces Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!