Krispy Kreme (DNUT) to Be Added to Russell 2000 Index
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Krispy Kreme, Inc. (the “Company” or “Krispy Kreme”) (NASDAQ: DNUT) today announced that it will be added to the Russell 2000® Index on September 20, 2021. This is part of planned third quarter IPO additions to the Russell US Indexes.
“Krispy Kreme’s inclusion in the Russell 2000® is a meaningful milestone following the successful completion of our IPO in July and is a reflection of our ongoing growth,” said Mike Tattersfield, CEO of Krispy Kreme. “We continue to deliver on the strength of the Krispy Kreme brand and our omnichannel strategy around the world, and this is another testament to that fact.”
Russell indexes are widely used by investment managers and institutional investors for index funds and as benchmarks for active investment strategies. The Russell 2000® Index measures the performance of the small-cap segment of the U.S. equity market. The index is a subset of the Russell 3000® Index and represents approximately 10 percent of the total market capitalization of that index. Approximately $9 trillion in assets are benchmarked against Russell’s U.S. indexes, which are part of FTSE Russell, a leading global index provider.
For more information on the FTSE Russell 2000 Index IPO additions, please visit the IPO additions section of FTSE Russell website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC Sanaby Health Acquisition Corp. I (SANB) Opens at $10.06
- IPO for SPAC PepperLime Health Acquisition Corporation (PEPL) Opens at $9.90
- Novavax (NVAX) Will Participate in World Vaccine Congress Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesTwitter, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!