Kratos Defense (KTOS) Secures $55M C5ISR System Product Award from National Security Customer
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, announced today that it has recently received an approximate $55 million, Single Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) C5ISR product related contract from a National Security Customer. The contract has a period of performance of approximately five years. Kratos’ C5ISR Business is a leading provider of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) related hardware, products, systems and solutions in support of unmanned drone, space and satellite communications, radar, missile defense, high power energy, strategic deterrence and other systems. Production and work under this new contract award will be performed primarily at a secure Kratos manufacturing facility. Due to customer related, competitive and other considerations, no additional information will be provided related to this contract award.
Tom Mills, President of Kratos C5ISR Division, said, “Our entire organization is focused on supporting our National Security Customer’s mission critical requirements, including in the unmanned aerial drone, strategic system and warfighter support areas, and we are proud to have received this recent contract award.”
Eric DeMarco, President and CEO of Kratos, said, “The entire Kratos Team continues to execute well, including as represented by this recent contract win. Over the past few years, we have been extremely focused on making the necessary investments to pursue and execute on large, new program opportunities and increasing our market share, and we believe that our recent strong book to bill ratio, total backlog and opportunity pipeline positions Kratos well for sustained organic growth.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board
- EHang Holdings (EH) Announces CAAC Established EH216 Type Certification Team to Further Advance Certification Process
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!